Moto E 2nd Gen starts receiving Marshmallow update in India
The Moto E 2nd Gen was launched in India last year with a price tag of Rs. 6999. It ran on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box, and now, Motorola has started rolling out the Marshmallow update for the Moto E 2nd Gen in India.
The Marshmallow update for Moto E 2nd Gen carries version number 24.51.39.en.03. This update also includes Android security patch of February. The Moto E 2nd Gen is powered by a Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU and is offered in 3G as well as 4G variants in India.
Moto E 2nd Gen specifications:
- CPU: 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop (Marshmallow update rolling out)
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 and 960 x 540 pixel resolution
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + LTE)
- Battery: 2390 mAh
The update is rolled out over-the-air and will eventually reach all the users. You can for update manually if you didn’t receive update notification.