Moto E6 Plus announced; features 6.1-inch Max Vision display, Helio P22 SoC and dual rear cameras
A few months ago, in July this year, Motorola launched the Moto E6 smartphone and now the company has launched the Moto E6 Plus at IFA.
The phone has a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, it features dual cameras consisting of a 13 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor. On the front side, it come with an 8 MP snapper for selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options on the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and Micro USB. It runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
The Moto E6 Plus comes in four color options — Caribbean Blue, Rich Cranberry, Bright Cherry, and Polished Graphite. The pricing of the smartphone starts at €139 (~$153) and is now available for purchase in Latin America, and will roll out later in September in Europe.
Moto E6 Plus specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2 MP secondary camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: P2i water-repellent nano coating, Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- Colors: Caribbean Blue, Rich Cranberry, Bright Cherry, and Polished Graphite
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
- Price of 2 GB + 16 GB: €139 (~$153)
- Availability: Now available in Latin America