motorola has just launched its latest midrange smartphone In India – the moto g13 is the newest G series smartphone under the budget segment featuring a 90 Hz screen, MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, and runs Android 13 out-of-the-box.
The moto G13 comes with a Super Premium Design using the IP52 Splash resistant rating, is about 8.19 mm slim, and weighs around 184.25 grams. It is sized at 6.5 inches with an IPS LCD panel, an HD+ resolution (720 x 1600 pixels), 90 Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.47% screen-to-body ratio, and is protected by Panda glass. The moto G13 comes in two color variants – Matte Charcoal, and Blue Lavender.
Moving to its cameras, the moto G13 packs a triple camera setup with a 50 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture on the rear side along with a 2 MP depth camera and 2 MP macro camera both with f/2.4 apertures. The front side has an 8 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfie needs.
About the hardware specifications, the moto G13 equips a 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core SoC clocked up to 2 GHz. The SoC is further paired with an ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU (1,000 MHz), 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM, and up to 128 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage with microSD card expansion support of up to 512 GB.
There are two variants of the smartphone, one with 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB eMMC 5.1 storage as the base variant and 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB eMMC 5.1 storage as the top variant.
The MediaTek Helio G85 is a midrange SoC manufactured in a 12nm FinFET process and integrates eight cores (octa-core). The CPU includes two performance ARM Cortex-A75 cores clocked up to 2 GHz and six efficient ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked up to 1.8 GHz.
On the battery side, the moto G13 packs a 5,000 mAh battery with standard 10W charging. The moto G13 runs on Android 13 with a stock interface. The company promises at least an upgrade to Android 14 along with 3 years of security upgrades.
Features and connectivity of the smartphone include a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos support, USB Type-C port, 3.5 mm audio jack, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS.
moto G13 Specifications
- Display & Design: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution (1600 x 720 pixels), 90 Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch-sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.47% screen-to-body ratio, Panda Glass protection, IP52 dust and splash resistance, Super Premium Design, 8.19 mm thickness, 184.25 grams weight
- Software: Android 13 Operating System
- CPU: 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core SoC clocked up to 2 GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 MC2 Graphics (up to 1 GHz clock rate)
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64 GB OR 128 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, microSD card support up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: Triple cameras (50 MP f/1.8 + 2 MP f/2.4 depth + 2 MP f/2.4 macro), LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Cellular: 4G network, dual SIM, dual 4G standby, VoLTE support
- Battery & Charging: 5,000 mAh battery, 10W charging
- Colors: Matte Charcoal, Blue Lavender
The moto G13 with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at ₹9,999 and will be available from 5th April 2023 on Flipkart and leading retail stores. Launch offers include 40 cashback vouchers of ₹50 (worth ₹2,000) from Reliance Jio (applicable for ₹419 plan) and an additional ₹500 Myntra Gift Voucher for Jio customers or customers shifting to Jio.
moto G13 Price In India, Availability, Offers
- Price: ₹9,499 (4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage), ₹9,999 (4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage)
- Availability: 5th April 2023 on Flipkart and leading retail stores
- Offers: 40 cashback vouchers of ₹50 (worth ₹2,000) from Reliance Jio (applicable for ₹419 plan), an additional ₹500 Myntra Gift Voucher for Jio customers or customers shifting to Jio.