Moto G6 specs revealed through a benchmarking website
Two days ago, we came across a listing of the Moto G6 Play on a benchmarking website which revealed some key specifications of the smartphone. Now, one more Motorola smartphone has appeared on a benchmarking website – it’s the Moto G6.
The Moto G6 has been listed on popular benchmarking site Geekbench. According to the Geekbench listing, the Moto G6 is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC that’s laced with 3 GB RAM. The listing also reveals that the phone’s running Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Moto G6 also scored 709 and 3582 points in Geekbench’s single and multi-core tests. Well, last month, a huge leak revealed images and some specs of Motorola’s upcoming smartphones which included the Moto G6 as well. According to that leak, the Moto G6 was powered by Snapdragon 450 SoC. However, if this Geekbench listing turns out to be accurate, then will see the Moto G6 coming with Snapdragon 625 instead of Snapdragon 450.
Rumored Moto G6 Specifications
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Display: 5.7-inch Full-HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 5 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 3 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Colors: Black, Silver, Rose Gold
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The Moto G6 is said to be priced around $240 (₹15,555), however, we should know more about its specs, price and availability once it goes official. There’s no word from Motorola on when it’s going to announce the Moto G6, but, we might see the company making it official next week during Mobile World Congress (MWC).