Moto G8 with Snapdragon 665 SoC and 4 GB RAM launched
After launching a couple of devices under its G8 lineup, Motorola has now launched the Moto G8 smartphone as the company’s latest offering its Moto G8 series.
The Moto G8 comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Max Vision screen with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, there’s a triple camera setup at the back that consists of a 16-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel 2cm macro sensor. On the front side, there’s an 8 MP snapper.
The device runs Android 10 operating system and comes with exclusive Moto Experiences and with new Moto Gametime software feature, which as the name indicates, maximizes gaming experience and makes it more immersive.
It is also splash resistant and has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The device is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that offers 40 hours of battery life on a single charge and has 10W charging support.
The Moto G8 comes in Blue and White colors and is priced at 1143 Brazilian Real (~ $248) and is already available in Brazil. It will be rolling out to Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia in the coming weeks, says the company.
Moto G8 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch (1560×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64 GB internal storage; expandable up to 512 GB with microSD
- Software: Android 10
- Rear Camera: 16 MP rear camera + 8 MP 118° Ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture + 2 MP 2cm macro sensor, laser autofocus
- Front Camera: 8 MP quad front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, Splash resistant
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
Pricing and Availability
- Price: 1,143 Brazilian Real (~ $248)
- Availability: Now on sale in Brazil