As expected, Infinix has today launched a new budget smartphone in the Indian market, dubbed as Infinix S5 Pro. The phone is priced at ₹9,999 and comes with a 16 MP pop-up camera and a triple camera setup on the back.
The smartphone features a 6.53-inch FHD+ no-notch display with 91 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The device comes with 48-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and another VGA sensor as a low-light camera. On the front side, there’s a 16 MP pop-up snapper for taking selfies and video calling.
It runs the latest Android 10 operating system along with XOS 6.0 Dolphin on top. The device, which comes with a back-mounted fingerprint sensor, is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The Infinix S5 Pro smartphone comes in Forest Green and Violet colors for a price of ₹9,999. It will be available for purchase in India from 13th March, exclusively through Flipkart.
Infinix S5 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with 2220 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio and 83 percent NTSC Color Gamut
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor clocked at 2 GHz
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64 GB storage with expandable memory up to 256 GB
- Software: Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- Rear Camera: 48 MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, Dual LED flash + 2 MP Depth Sensor + VGA Low light Sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Pricing and Availability in India
- Price: ₹9,999
- Availability: From 13th March via Flipkart