Motorola Moto C with 5-inch display, Android 7.0 Nougat and 4G VoLTE launched in India for ₹5999
The Motorola Moto C which was unveiled last month has been launched in India today. The Moto C is Motorola’s entry-level smartphone which can be a good option for those who are buying a smartphone for the first time.
The Motorola Moto C is powered by MediaTek’s MT6737m quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.1 GHz and is coupled with 1 GB RAM. The Moto C boots up to stock version of Android 7.0 Nougat with some enhancements added by Motorola.
The Moto C sports a 5-inch display and packs a 2350 mAh battery. While the Moto C that was unveiled last month came with 8 GB of internal storage, the one launched in India today comes with 16 GB of internal storage. If you want, you can expand the external storage up to 32 GB via microSD card.
“According to the reports fewer people are expected to upgrade to smartphones because of concerns over price, need and ability to use. We see this as a huge opportunity for a brand like us to initiate the smartphone journey for feature phone users. At Motorola, we focus on mobility through device innovation, user-centric design and smart connectivity to offer the best possible smartphone experience to the consumers.” said Mr. Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group.
Motorola Moto C specifications:
- CPU: 1.1 GHz MediaTek MT6737m quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 5 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Micro-SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Colors: Pearl White, Starry Black
- Battery: 2350 mAh
Motorola Moto C Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹5999
- Availability: Available at offline stores across 100+ cities in India