The Motorola Moto G5 Plus which was unveiled in February this year during MWC 2017 was launched in India in March. The Moto G5 Plus was sold exclusively through Flipkart, however, it’s no longer a Flipkart exclusive and can be purchased from Amazon India as well.
The Moto G5 Plus flaunts metal body and comes with Snapdragon 625 SoC under the hood. It’s offered in two different memory configurations – 3 GB RAM + 16 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage. However, only the 4 GB RAM variant is available on Amazon India at the time of writing this. Having said that, Flipkart has listed both the variants, but, the 3 GB RAM variant is currently out of stock.
Also, for those unaware, the 3 GB RAM variant is priced at ₹14,999 and the 4 GB RAM variant comes with a price tag of ₹16,999. Other specs include 5.2-inch Full-HD display, 12 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, fingerprint scanner on the front, and, 3000 mAh battery. You can check out the full specifications below.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution | 424 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, on Home button, Gesture-based
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU: Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953), 14nm FinFET
- GPU: Adreno 506 (650 MHz)
- Memory: 3 GB OR 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 16 GB OR 32 GB internal storage, MicroSD up to 128 GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Main Camera: 12 MP f/1.7 dual pixel (Sony IMX260 Exmor RS), autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video @30fps, 1080p video @60fps, Slow Motion 720p video @120fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.2, 1080p video @30fps, Slow Motion 480p @120fps
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm stereo jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity
- Cellular: 4G LTE, Dual nano SIM (GSM + GSM), VoLTE-enabled
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (non-removable)
- Power Supply: 15W TurboPower charger, 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- Dimensions: 150.2 mm x 74.0 mm x 7.7 mm (9.7 mm with camera)
- Weight: 155 grams
- Colors: Lunar Gray, Fine Gold
Do check out our Moto G5 Plus review if you are interested in buying it.