We all know that Nokia has dropped that ‘Ovi’ tag from all its services and now it has come into effect with the Nokia Suite. Previously known as Nokia Ovi Suite, a beta version of the Nokia Suite is available for download from the Nokia Beta Labs. The v3.2 beta update worth 88MB brings a totally new feel to the Suite with the Nokia blue colour and new icons that remind of the Symbian Anna layout.
Also a good addition to the Nokia Suite is a Support tab, where you can get all the information about your device, device’s purchase date, help and guide and also list of all the apps installed over your device.
The official changelog:
- Nokia Ovi Suite is now called Nokia Suite
- A refreshed look and feel
- The new Support view offers info and help with using Nokia Suite and your phone
- The Support view helps make sure you have enough free space on your phone
- The improved sync log shows you what has changed during syncing
- Software updates for your phone software and phone applications now run more reliably
- You might also notice that Nokia Suite doesn’t anymore run the MPlatform.exe process – it has been removed that from the architecture. You’ll see MPlatform.exe still running, if you have Nokia Ovi Player installed on the same PC
- It contains lots more new stuff, huge amount of different errors have been corrected and also many crash issues have been resolved
You can download the Nokia Suite v3.2 Beta from here. You’ll need to register or login with your Nokia account to download it.