Nokia rated as India’s Most Trusted Brand for 3rd year in a row
The award marks the celebration of 15 years of mobility and Nokia in India. The first mobile phone call was made on a Nokia phone using Nokia network on July 31, 1995.
Brand Equity’s ‘Most Trusted Brands’ survey judges 300 brands from consumer products and services. Consumers across 13 Indian cities evaluate the brand on seven key attributes :
- Always maintains a high level of trust
- Is worth the price it commands
- Is a brand I would surely consider if I have to buy the product
- Has been a popular brand for many years
- Has something that no other brand has
- Evokes a feeling of confidence and pride among its users
- Is very special brand with unique feelings associated to it
“Nokia has always been a consumer-centric company and a consumer award for ‘trust’ is the pinnacle of all awards. This award is a testament to our team’s deep focus and determined efforts to better understand the needs of the evolving Indian consumer and connect with them. Our initiatives for India – ranging from ‘made in India, made for India’ handsets, services such as Nokia Life Tools and extensive retail and care networks – are a proof of the fact that we are continuously striving to make a positive impact on the lives of our consumers,” said D. Shivakumar, Managing Director, Nokia India Pvt. Ltd.