Nokia Store QML Client updated with support for E6 and lots more
After a month from the last update, Nokia has released another update to the Nokia QML client. The latest version 3.20.044 brings in loads of new features which include additional language support, support for Nokia E6, virtual keyboard, improved search and Registration Lite, which will allow users to download up to 10 apps without registration or logging in.
The official changelog is as follows:
- Support for Arabic, Hebrew and Kazakh languages
- Support for VGA resolution for Devices such as Nokia E6
- Registration Lite: Allows new consumers to download up to 10 free apps without the need to create a Nokia account – Note that this feature will only be activated on/after December 16th
- Improved Virtual Keyboard for Text Entry, allows users to enter text directly in the entry form entry fields “utilizing a split-screen view”
- Improved Search Experience: Spelling correction and Alternative results
- Improved reliability for operator billing while connecting via WLAN. Note that this only applies to WAP-Direct billing methods
To download the latest version head over to Beta labs by clicking here and update your Nokia store client. You will have to register or log in with your Nokia account to download this update.