Nubia just launched an all out high-end phone in the form of the Nubia Z17 a few weeks earlier. Now it has launched another device n the other end of the spectrum. The smartphone is a new addition to the M2 series and is called the Nubia M2 Play. The other two in the series being the M2 and the M2 Lite.
Specs-wise, You can see the Snapdragon 435 is in there with 3 GB of RAM. The internal storage stands at 32 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. In the camera department, the rear is equipped with a 13 MP Sony sensor with f/2.2 aperture. While the front comprises of a 5 MP shooter with f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera has features like fast focus, low light photography, and noise reduction. Looking at the positives, it does come with Android Nougat and a Nubia UI 5.0 skin laid on top of it. It houses a 3,000 mAh battery.
In terms of design, the Nubia M2 Play is a metal body phone having a 5.5-inch TFT HD screen with 1,280 x 720 pixels with 2.5D glass. Moreover, the company says it has given the edges a double diamond cut finish. The handset is 7.9 mm thick. The front also houses a fingerprint scanner. Talking of connectivity, the Nubia M2 Play brings dual-SIM functionality, Bluetooth 4.0 and dual-band 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and two micro USB ports. Keep in mind, we don’t have availability and pricing details as of now.
Nubia M2 Play Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 435 SoC
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Nubia UI 5.0 on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch TFT HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display with 2.5D Glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Sony sensor with f/2.2 aperture with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3000 mAh