Black-Gold colored variant of Nubia N1 with 5000 mAh battery launched in India for ₹12,499
After launching the N1 in India last year, Nubia has today launched the Black-Gold colored variant of the N1 in the country.
The N1 which was launched in India last year was offered with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. While the amount of RAM on this Black-Gold variant remains the same, the internal storage has been bumped to 64 GB. Also, last year’s variant was offered in Gold color whereas the Black-Gold variant launched today comes covered with Black color along with Gold accents.
Talking about the hardware, the Nubia N1 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P10 processor which is laced with 3 GB RAM and backed by Mali-T860 GPU. The N1 runs on nubia UI 4.0 out of the box which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device also has a fingerprint scanner at its back and ships with a massive 5000 mAh battery.
“The millennial generation is increasingly consuming content on their smartphones & the 5.5″ FHD screen on nubia N1 enhances that experience. Consumption of data directly coincides with downloads, from videos, music, PDFs to our social media. Keeping in mind our consumers need the new nubia N1 has 64GB internal memory.” said Mr. Eric Hu, Country Manager of Nubia India.
Nubia N1 Black-Gold specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with PDAF, 5P lens and LED flash
- Front Camera: 13 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano-SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Buetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Nubia N1 Black-Gold Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹12,499
- Availability: Exclusively available on Amazon India from February 8