OnePlus 3 keeps making headlines every day. Couple of live images of OnePlus 3 popped up on the Internet just two days ago, and now, this upcoming flagship smartphone has been spotted on Geekbench with some latest benchmark scores.
While the OnePlus 3 was already spotted on Geekbench in April, it carried the name ‘RAIN RAIN A3000’ at that time. This time, the device carries the name ‘OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003’. OnePlus scored 2331 and 5529 points in the latest single-core and multi-core tests respectively. There are three other benchmark tests as well, among which, the highest single-core score is 2400, whereas, highest multi-core score is 5635. The device being benchmarked is 6 GB RAM variant of OnePlus 3.
The OnePlus 3 is now a complete smartphone and we aware of how it looks and what configuration we can expect from it. It went on flash sale in China today and will be launched on June 15. The OnePlus 3 will be available for purchase right from the next day of launch and will not require any invites for the purchase.
Expected OnePlus 3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3 mm weighing 160 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh