As is with any upcoming smartphone, as soon as we come closer to the launch of date of a specific smartphone, more and more rumors and details of that smartphone start surfacing online. We have been hearing a lot about the OnePlus 3 lately. While the live images of the OnePlus 3 had already surfaced back in May, a couple of more images have popped up again.
We have also seen the leaked press renders of OnePlus 3 and images posted on TENAA’s website. Therefore, it’s nothing new as far as the design of OnePlus 3 is concerned. The images that have popped up today are similar to what we have seen in the past. Nothing new.
However, if you have noticed, the OnePlus logo is missing from the back panel of the device. It’s possible that this is not the final product and is a prototype or pre-retail model. What we had not seen until yet was the UI of the software running on OnePlus 3. The images leaked today give us a glimpse at the homescreen of OnePlus 3.
The OnePlus 3 will be available for purchase through flash sale on June 6 in China at 10 am local time. It will be launched on June 15 through a VR launch event.
Expected OnePlus 3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3 mm weighing 160 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh