OnePlus X Ceramic edition now available on Amazon India at a price of Rs.22,999
The OnePlus X Ceramic edition was available for purchase yesterday sans invite in India. It was available for purchase at selected FCUK (French Connection) stores in New Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Soon after the launch of OnePlus X Champagne Edition in India last month, the company has now launched the OnePlus X Ceramic Edition in India. This limited edition can be bought from Amazon India if you have an invite. There isn’t any difference between the specs of all the three versions of the OnePlus X named Onyx, Champagne and Ceramic except the weight and the material used to build them.
OnePlus X Ceramic Edition specifications:
- CPU: 2.27GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Operating System: OxygenOS 2.1.3 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display having pixel density of 441ppi with the protection of Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 13MP with Phase Detection Auto-Focus (PDAF) and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses second SIM slot)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: WCDMA, GSM/EDGE, 3G, LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11(/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 2525mAh Li-Poly non-removable
- Weight: 160 grams
- Dimensions: 140 x 69 x 6.9 mm
All the three variants of the OnePlus X are exclusively available on Amazon India. The Onyx and Champagne versions carry a price tag of Rs.16,999, whereas, the Ceramic edition is a bit on the expensive side with a price tag of Rs.22,999.
So, are you willing to pay those extra Rs.6000 for the Ceramic edition? If you are planning to buy the OnePlus X, do take a look at our OnePlus X review to help you make the buying decision. Do keep a check on OnePlus India’s Twitter handle if you want invites to buy the Ceramic Edition.