The OPPO A57, which was launched in India earlier this week, is now available for purchase in the country.
The OPPO A57 was launched in India earlier this week with a price tag of ₹14,990. The A57 is a selfie focused camera, and hence, it features a 16 MP camera on the front. However, we are surprised that OPPO didn’t complement the 16 MP front facing camera with a flash which would have aided in better low-light selfies as well.
Apart from that, the OPPO A57 comes with Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor under the hood which is clocked at 1.4 GHz and laced with 3 GB RAM. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and keeping the lights on is a 2900 mAh battery. The A57 also has a fingerprint scanner at the front which is housed on the home button.
OPPO A57 specifications:
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel and 5P lens
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 2900 mAh
OPPO A57 Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹14,990
- Availability: Available for purchase from offline and online retailers including Snapdeal, Flipkart and Amazon India.