Samsung has today announced its new Galaxy A50 smartphone which comes with premium camera features, a long-lasting battery, and an Infinity-U display.
The Galaxy A50 features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixel) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display which features a U-shaped notch on top of the display. The phone, which features a 3D Glasstic design, is powered by an Exynos 9610 octa-core processor (quad-core 2.3GHz + quad-core 1.7GHz), coupled with 4 GB or 6 GB RAM. In the storage department, there are two options — 64 GB or 128 GB.
For photography, it features a triple camera setup on the back, consisting of a 25-megapixel main sensor with f/1.7, a 5-megapixel fixed-focus sensor with f/2.2 and an 8-megapixel fixed-focus sensor with f/2.2. It also offers AI-based features such as Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection.
It also comes with Bixby Vision feature that uses the camera and AI to help you shop online, translate text and find the information you need. On the front side, it comes with a 25-megapixel fixed-focus sensor with f/2.0 and Selfie Focus feature to blur the background.
The smartphone also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor for added security. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery which comes with support for the fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
- CPU: Samsung Exynos 9610 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display having 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: 25 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2) + 8 MP (f/2.2) with AI Scene Optimizer and AI Flaw Detection and Bixby Vision
- Front Camera: 25 MP (f/2.0) with Selfie Focus for a blurry background
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- Other: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Colors: Black, White, Blue and Coral
- Battery: 4000 mAh with fast charging technology
Samsung Galaxy A50 Pricing and Availability
- Price: To be announced
- Availability: To be announced