Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro FCC certified
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro made its appearance on TENAA and its specs were revealed through benchmarks earlier this week. Now it has been been spotted on FCC’s website as it has received FCC approval. FCC approval means that Samsung can sell the Galaxy A9 Pro in the US.
As can be seen from the image above, the Galaxy A9 Pro carries model number SM-A9100 which is similar to the one certified by TENAA. No images and any other details were shared by FCC on their website though.
Going by the specifications spotted on TENAA listing, the Galaxy A9 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor which is accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. It boasts off a 6-inch Full-HD Super AMOLED display and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Probable Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Battery: Unknown
Now that the Galaxy A9 Pro has been spotted on FCC as well, we can say that the US launch is imminent. We expect Samsung to make some official announcements soon.