Back in late July, Samsung launched the Galaxy J7 Nxt smartphone in India with a price tag of ₹11,490. The Galaxy J7 Nxt came along with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. However, Samsung has now launched the Galaxy J7 Nxt with more RAM and internal storage in the country.
According to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, Samsung has launched the Galaxy J7 Nxt in India with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Moreover, this 3 GB RAM variant also comes with AR Stickers as well as Samsung Pay Mini.
New Launch #SamsungGalaxyJ7Nxt 32GB
With 3GB RAM – The device is enabled with #SamsungPaymini #ARStickers
Rs.12990/- only pic.twitter.com/VEgkWct1RM
— Mahesh Telecom (@MAHESHTELECOM) December 21, 2017
Well, while the 2 GB RAM variant was launched with a price tag of ₹11,490 (now costs ₹10,490), the 3 GB RAM variant is listed on Samsung Online Store with a price of ₹12,990. That said, apart from the difference in the amount of RAM, internal storage and the inclusion of AR Stickers and Samsung Pay Mini, everything else on the 3 GB RAM variant remains the same.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specifications
- CPU: 1.6 GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB (with 2 GB RAM), 32 GB (with 3 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, microUSB, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Other: AR Stickers, Samsung Pay Mini
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Price and Availability
- Price: ₹10,490 (2 GB RAM variant), ₹12,990 (3 GB RAM variant)
- Availability: Available via Samsung’s Online Store as well as offline stores across India (3 GB RAM variant currently only available through offline retailers)