Along with the Galaxy M30s smartphone in the Indian market, Samsung has also launched the Galaxy M10s smartphone in the country. As the name suggests, the phone is a slight upgrade over the Samsung Galaxy M10 launched earlier.
The smartphone comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution. Under the hood, it is powered by Samsung Exynos 7884B octa-core processor clocked at 1.6 GHz.
It comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. There’s also a dedicated microSD card slot that enables you to further expand the storage up to 512 GB.
Coming to the camera department, the phone comes with a 13 MP rear camera sensor and a 5 MP secondary ultra-wide sensor. On the front side, the phone features an 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
As for the connectivity options, it supports Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS. The phone also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security. Running on Android 9 Pie-based One UI, it is powered by a 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy M10s comes in two color options — Stone Blue and Piano Black. The phone is priced at ₹8,999 and will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung India online store starting from September 29th.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Samsung Exynos 7884B octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution
- Rear Camera: Dual camera — 13 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 512 GB via dedicated microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Stone Blue and Piano Black
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 15W fast charging
Price in India and Availability
- Pricing: ₹8,999
- Availability: Via Amazon and Samsung Online store from 29th Sept