Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 officially launched in US, arriving in India soon
Samsung has last night officially launched the much awaited Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 tablet in the US which the company will be using to directly target and compete with Apple’s iPad.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 is now available in the US and it has already gone on Pre-Order in India for an advance payment of Rs. 2000.
- 10.1 inch touch screen
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM (instead of 2 GB)
- 16 GB internal memory
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 MP camera with flash
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS
- S-Pen support
- 7000 mAh battery