Earlier this morning, we saw Samsung’s head JK Shin confirm that the Korean giant will launch a 4 inch Galaxy S III Mini in Germany today and now the device has appeared in real flesh and blood and the specs of smartphone are also out.
The specs are not much to get excited about as the smartphone lacks quad-core processor and basic specs like another mid-range smartphone.
Specs of the Galaxy S III Mini are as follows:
- 4.0 inch Super AMOLED screen
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.0GHz dual-core ST-Ericsson U8420
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 megapixel with auto focus and LED Flash
- VGA front
- 16 GB internal memory, MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 2G, 3G connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a / b / g / n 2.4/5GHz, DLNA, NFC (UICC, optional)
- 1,500 mAh battery
As per previous leaks, the Galaxy S III Mini will arrive in two colour options: Blue and White and with optional NFC connectivity.
The specs of the smartphone are not that bad but we are a bit disappointed as we expected a little more from Samsung.