It has been a long time since Samsung announced the Android 4.0 upgrade roadmap for all its devices and most of them have also got the upgrade, but the 2011 Galaxy Tabs which includes Galaxy Tab 10.1, 8.9, 7.7 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
But now news is coming in that Samsung has finally decided the time schedule when all the owners of the above mentioned Galaxy Tab devices can expect the update to reach them and it is going to arrive on the devices during July-August.
If you own any of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, 8.9, 7.7 or Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus then keep your fingers crossed and mark the months of July and August when you can see a notification blink on your Tabs.
Full list of Galaxy Tabs which can expect Android 4.0 ICS upgrade in July-August:
- GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G
Apart from the platform refresh for the Tabs, insider has also said that there would be battery and performance improvements included with the firmwares.