Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) goes official with 8-inch display and 5000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) sports metal body and is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor which is coupled with 2 GB RAM. At the front, it has an 8-inch display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. Below the display is the physical home button flanked by recents and back key.
Above the display is a 5 MP camera for video calling and occasional selfies, and, for regular shots, you get an 8 MP camera at the back with LED flash. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) boots up to Android 7.1 Nougat and comes with an on-board storage of 16 GB, however, you can expand the storage up to 256 GB via microSD card if you intend to load up the tablet with you favorite movies and TV shows.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) Specifications
- CPU: 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Display: 8-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) TFT display
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with f/1.9 aperture, HDR and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Single Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Colors: Black, Gold
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) Price and Availability
- Price: VND 64,90,000 (around $285/₹18,260)
- Availability: Available for purchase in Vietnam. Should launch in other countries soon.