The Samsung Gear S2 Classic which was unveiled last year is now available for purchase in the US on Amazon. To be more specific, the Rose Gold and Platinum Editions of the Gear S2 Classic are available for purchase in the US.
Even if both these editions of the Gear S2 Classic are available in the US for purchase on Amazon, they are sold for $100 more than what Samsung has priced them on its US website (excluding tax and shipping cost).
Samsung Gear S2 Classic specifications:
- CPU: 1.0GHz Exynos 3250 dual-core processor
- RAM: 512MB
- Operating System: Tizen
- Display: 1.2-inch Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels and protection of Gorilla Glass 3 along with rotating bezel
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Other: IP68 certified (dust and water resistant), Hear rate sensor, Wireless charging
- Color: Black, 18K Rose Gold, Platinum
- Battery: 250mAh Li-Ion
The Samsung Gear S2 Classic is priced at $349.99 on Samsung’s US website, whereas, Amazon is selling at a price of $449.99. Also, these editions won’t be delivered to you anytime soon before 1 to 2 months by Amazon after your purchase.
The Samsung Gear S2 Classic along with Gear S2 was launched in India last week and is exclusively available on Flipkart at a price of Rs.23,900. If you live in the US, head on to the source links below if you want to buy any one of the two editions of the Samsung Gear S2 Classic.
Also, which one would you prefer the most? Samsung Gear S2 Classic? Or Moto 360 2nd gen? I would go with the Moto 360 2nd gen.