Finally, Sony took the center stage at the ongoing CES 2013 and has announced the launch of the much-leaked flagship, the Sony Xperia Z. The Xperia Z is Sony’s first 5-inch smartphone with a full-HD Reality Display with Mobile Bravia Engine 2.
The Xperia Z is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor coupled with 2 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box.
The Sony Xperia Z is dust and water resistance with IP55 and IP57 ratings. There is a 13 MP AutoFocus camera with LED Flash on the back of the Xperia Z with Exmor RS sensor and a 2 MP front facing camera for video chats.
- 5-inch full HD display with OptiContrast Technology
- Display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP Camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS Sensor
- 16 GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 63 GB via microSD card
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP55 and IP57
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box, upgradable to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- LTE, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 2330 mAh battery