TATA Indicom launches Green Money Transfer
Customers can register for this service at a Green TATA PCO, TVS or with Corporation Bank. Upon registration, they will receive an mPIN to enable them to authorise the transaction.
- A sender in Mumbai goes to a Green Tata PCO or TVS and places a request of transferring Rs. 5000 to his parents in Pune
- The sender hands over the cash to the Green Tata PCO or TVS. The PCO or TVS triggers an IVR call to the sender
- The sender enters his mPIN to authorize the transaction and gets a Transaction code on his mobile to be conveyed to the recipient.
- The recipient goes to the nearest registered Tata PCO or TVS and shares the transaction code.
- The PCO or TVS triggers an IVR call to the receiver who enters his/her mPIN to verify the transaction
- Once the verification is done the cash is handed over to recipient.