Twitter for iPhone v4.3 coming soon, changelog leaks
The Twitter for iPhone has been lacking behind in providing features that are already up with other Twitter clients and making a note of this the next release of the app will includes loads of improvements and new features.
The leaked Changelog for version 4.3 of Twitter for iPhone is as below:
- Discover more interactive experiences inside any Tweet: when you view tweet details containing links to partner websites, you can now see content previews, view images, play videos and more.
- Special experience around selected events: we’ll curate accounts and surface the best Tweets and photos from those involved.
- Improvements to auto complete suggestions when you search for people in Connect
- Push Notifications for Tweets: you can know immediately when selected people you follow have tweeted
- Ambient notifications: enables you to see brief non-interruptive notifications in the status bar while you are using the app
- Discover: now indicates when new stories are available for the user to load
- Trends: support for personalized trends
- Tappable avatars that take you directly to user profiles
- Performance improvements
- Support for password entry in app when experiencing authentication issues
- Hungarian language support
- Updated with new Twitter Bird
- Many other tweaks, polish, and bug and crasher issues