Jio Prime Membership – All You Need to Know
It’s time to start paying for Jio services as Jio will stop offering free services form 1st April. In a press conference today Mukesh Ambani announced the launch of Jio Prime Membership which will enable its existing users to extend the benefits of the ‘Happy New Offer‘ for another year.
Here are the Jio Prime Membership details
- Jio Prime Membership essentially offers benefits of “Happy New Year” Plan i.e. 1 GB 4G data per day, unlimited free calls and SMS and access to Jio Entertainment Apps.
- Jio customers can apply for Jio Prime Membership from 1st March to 31st March 2017.
- Jio Prime Membership fees is Rs. 99 for one year
- From 1st April to 31st March 2018, Jio Prime members will have to pay 303 per month to avail the benefits.
- To get Jio Prime Membership visit Jio.com or any Jio Retail Store.
Those who won’t opt for Jio Prime and want to continue with Jio will have to choose from any of the available plans. What do you think about Jio Prime Membership, will you opt for it, do let us know your thoughts in the comments below.