WhatsApp, the most popular multi-platform messenger has been updated to version 1.9 for Windows Phone users. With this update, Windows Phone users will get the much needed and awesome support of Emoji.
With Emoji arriving on the Windows Phone platform, users will be able to communicate with a more personal touch as the list consists of all the Emoji’s that are available for users from other platforms.
With this update Whatsapp has also included Group Mute Features, Support for German and Russian languages and many other general bug fixes and improvements. The complete changelog is as follows.
- Improved support for Emoji
- Group mute features
- Now Share contacts with your friends
- Browse downloaded media in a conversation
- German and Russian localizations
- The usual bug fixes and performance improvements
So if you are a Windows Phone users, then download the latest v1.9, just head over to the Windows Marketplace and enjoy sending the Emojis.