Xiaomi Mi Max now available on Amazon India, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal and Tata CLiQ
Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Max in China back in May and later on launched the device in India last month. The device went on its first flash sale in India last week, and from today onwards, it is available for purchase through open sale.
Xiaomi launched two variants of the Mi Max in India, one which is powered by Snapdragon 650 Soc along with 3 GB RAM and has 32 GB internal storage, and, the other which is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. As of now, only the 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage variant is available in India.
The Snapdragon 650 SoC variant went on flash sale last week through Mi.com. However, the Snapdragon 650 (3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage) variant can now be purchased from Amazon India, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal and Tata CLiQ. The same was confirmed by the company through its Twitter handle, it tweeted “Get Mi Max in your pockets! Buy on @amazonIN, @Flipkart, @Paytm, @snapdeal, @TataCLiQ too.“
However, at the time of writing this, the device is out of stock on almost all the sites that we mentioned above. The demand is certainly higher for this phablet or maybe Xiaomi is yet to replenish the stock.
Xiaomi Mi Max specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 650/652 SoC
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6.44-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32/128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano/microSD)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Sensor
- Battery: 4850 mAh
The Snapdragon 650 (3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage) variant is priced at ₹14,999 whereas the Snapdragon 652 (4 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage) variant is priced at ₹19,999. The 4 GB RAM variant is yet to go on sale in India. Which variant would you prefer buying?