Many of you might know Xiaomi as a Chinese company that sells smartphones. However, smartphone isn’t the only product that Xiaomi sells. Apart from smartphones, Xiaomi also sells Smart TVs. Last year, Xiaomi launched several models of the Mi TV 4A that came in different screen sizes. Well, to be more precise, Xiaomi launched five models of the Mi TV 4A last year – 32-inch, 43-inch, 49-inch, 55-inch, and, 65-inch. Now today, Xiaomi has launched a 40-inch model of the Mi TV 4A.
The Mi TV 4A 40-inch model, like the other five models, has been launched in China. It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and comes with support for Dolby Sound and DTS-HD audio dual decoding. The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A is powered by Amlogic L962-H8X quad-core processor that’s clocked at 1.5 GHz and is paired with 1 GB RAM.
This smart TV also has 8 GB of internal storage, runs PatchWall OS and comes with AI-based voice search features. That said, the TV also comes bundled along with a Bluetooth remote control which also accepts voice commands like “shut down after 10 minutes” or “i want to see an action movie”.
Having said that, Xiaomi has been teasing the launch of a new TV in India which is going to be launched in the country next week on March 7. While there’s no confirmation from Xiaomi yet, rumors have it that it could be the Mi TV 4A. Well, whatever it’s going to be, we will know more about it on March 7.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 40-inch Features
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Amlogic L962-H8X quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-450 MP3
- Operating System: PatchWall
- Display: 40-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD Display with 178-degree viewing angle
- Storage: 8 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 2x HDMI, 2x USB, Ethernet
- Other: Dolby Audio, DTS-HD, Bluetooth remote, Stereo Speakers
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 40-inch Price and Availability
- Price: ¥1699 (around ₹17,500)
- Availability: Goes on sale in China from March 6. Those who pre-book before March 6 will get a discount of ¥100 (around ₹1027)