The Xiaomi Redmi 4A has been priced at ₹5999 and will go on sale at 12 pm today on Amazon India and Mi.com. Registrations for this sale are not required, hence, you can just go to these online shops and buy the device. Also, the Redmi 4A is offered in three colors – Dark Gray, Gold and Rose Gold – however, the Rose Gold variant will be available for purchase from April 6 on Mi.com.
Speaking of specifications, the Redmi 4A is powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC which is paired with 2 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 308 GPU. The device sports a 5-inch HD display and ships with a 3120 mAh battery which is said to offer up to 7 days of standby time. You can check out the full specifications below.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications:
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720 pixels resolution | 294 ppi)
- Fingerprint Scanner: N/A
- Software: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CPU: Up to 1.4 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (MSM8917), 28nm LP
- GPU: Adreno 308 (500 MHz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, LPDDR3 (667MHz)
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage, MicroSD up to 128 GB (Hybrid Slot)
- Main Camera: 13 MP f/2.2, single LED flash, 1080p video @30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP, 720p video @30fps
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm stereo jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass
- Cellular: 4G LTE, Supports Micro and Nano SIM both GSM, VoLTE-enabled, SIM2 as MicroSD,
- Battery: 3,120 mAh (non-removable)
- Dimensions: 139.9 mm x 70.4 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 131.5 grams
- Colors: Dark Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
So, are you buying the Xiaomi Redmi 4A?