Zopo Speed 8 with Helio X20 SoC and 4 GB RAM launched in India for ₹29,999
The Zopo Speed 8 which was unveiled in February this year during the MWC has been launched in India today. The Speed 8 comes with a price tag of ₹29,999 and Zopo claims it to be the world’s first deca-core smartphone.
Talking about the specifications of the Zopo Speed 8, the device is powered by Helio X20 SoC which is paired with 4 GB RAM and Mali-T880 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes with support for support Dual SIM.
The Speed 8 flaunts a 5.5-inch Full-HD display which is backed by 3600 mAh battery. You get 32 GB of internal storage on Speed 8, but, you won’t be able to expand the storage as there’s no slot for microSD card. It also has a fingerprint scanner at the back and comes with dual front-firing speakers.
Zopo Speed 8 specifications:
- CPU: Helio X20 deca-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 21 MP with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS
- Other: USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3600 mAh
The Zopo Speed 8 is available for purchase through online as well offline retailers across India.