Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus now available for pre-order in India
The Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus which were unveiled earlier this month are going to be launched in India on October 7. The handsets will be sold by Redington India, Beetel Teletech and Rashi Peripherals through offline channels. However, both these iPhones can now be pre-ordered on Flipkart and Amazon India.
There are three storage options to choose from – 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB. Apple has done away with the 16 GB and 64 GB model this time. Also, both these iPhones are offered in five different colors – Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. However, the Jet Black variant of iPhone 7 as well as iPhone 7 Plus is out of stock.
Here’s the pricing of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in India:
[table id=58 responsive=flip /]
Offers on Flipkart:
- Express Delivery on Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Up to ₹24,500 off on exchange
- Flat ₹10,000 Cashback on Citi Credit Cards (T&C apply)
Offers on Amazon India:
- No Cost EMI
- Cashback of up to ₹8000 as Amazon.in Gift Card (T&C apply)
- Get ₹500 Amazon.in Gift Card when you sign up for a year of Amazon Prime membership (T&C apply)
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of ₹1000 (T&C apply)
- Get 9 GB of free data upon purchase of 1 GB data from Vodafone
So, are you buying the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?