ASUS ZenFone 3s Max with Android 7.0 Nougat and 5000 mAh battery launched in India for ₹14,999
After launching the ZenFone 3 Max in India last year, ASUS has today launched the ZenFone 3s Max in the country with a price tag of ₹14,999.
The ASUS ZenFone 3s Max is powered by MediaTek’s MT6750 octa-core processor which is clocked at 1.5 GHz and is coupled with 3 GB RAM. The ZenFone 3s Max runs on ZenUI 3.0 out of the box which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The device boasts a metal uni-body construction and sports a fingerprint scanner at the front which is housed on the physical home button.
The biggest highlight of the ZenFone 3s Max is its battery. It ships with a 5000 mAh battery and ASUS claims to offer 34 days of 4G standby on this device. With the battery so big, you can also use this device to charge other phones if you want.
ASUS ZenFone 3s Max specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: ZenUI 3.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with wide angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabyte via microSD card
- SIM: Dual-Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano-SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, Gold
- Battery: 5000 mAh
ASUS ZenFone 3s Max Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹14,999
- Availability: Available for purchase through offline and online retailers across the country
Also check out our hands-on images of ASUS ZenFone 3s Max.