Along with the announcement of the Vivo 5, BLU also announced the BLU Vivo XL. No, it’s not a larger version of the Vivo 5 as the name might suggest, it’s rather a low-end phone when compared with the Vivo 5.
The BLU Vivo XL is powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 64-bit octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and the 3150mAh battery provides juice to the device. Unlike the Vivo 5, the BLU Vivo XL comes with an internal storage of 16GB, whereas the external storage is expandable up to 64GB.
The Vivo XL boasts off the same 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display found on the Vivo 5. It comes with 13MP rear camera along with 5MP front camera.
BLU Vivo XL specifications:
- CPU: 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C, FM Radio, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- SIM: Dual-SIM
- Battery: 3150mAh Li-Ion
- Colors: Solid Gold, Chrome Silver, Midnight Blue, Liquid Pink
The unlocked BLU Vivo XL is priced at $149 and is expected to be available this month on Amazon. The Vivo XL, essentially, is the same as that of Vivo 5 with a different design along with reduced RAM and internal storage.
For a price of $149, you get octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM. And the best thing is, just like the Vivo 5, the Vivo XL too comes with USB Type-C. At that price with these specs, would you buy the BLU Vivo XL?