CREO launched its Mark 1 smartphone in India back in April this year. It was launched with a price tag of ₹19,999 and was available for purchase after a week. However, the Mark 1 has received a price cut of ₹6000 and is now priced at ₹13,999.
CREO made this announcement on its Twitter handle. However, this is not a permanent price cut and is a limited time offer which is expected to last for around 2-3 days. Also, the Mark 1 is only available on Flipkart for 13,999. The offer is not available on CREO’s website.
The CREO Mark 1 is powered by MediaTek Helio X10 SoC which is laced with 3 GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with an internal storage of 32 GB, whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. It flaunts a 5.5-inch Quad HD display and ships with a 3100 mAh battery. The device features a 21 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. The Mark 1 runs on Fuel OS which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
CREO Mark 1 specifications:
- CPU: 1.95 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR3
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Fuel OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 21 MP with PDAF and Dual Tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, OTG, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Color: Gun Metal Black
- Battery: 3100 mAh
CREO promises to add a new feature to the Mark 1 every month. Do read our CREO Mark 1 review if you are planning to buy one.