Here are the winners of the first ever Google Play Awards for apps and games
The Google I/O 2016 developer conference is currently going on. This conference is generally related to all the new features and technologies that Google plans to roll out in the future. Google introduced its smart messaging app Allo during this conference and declared that Android Apps along with Google Play Store will making their way in to the Chromebooks.
Google making such kind of announcements during the I/O conference is nothing new. What’s new though is that Google, for the first time ever, gave Play Awards to the best apps from across different categories. There were a total of ten categories with five nominations in each category.
And the winners are
- Best App: Houzz Interior Design Ideas
- Best Families App: Thinkrolls 2
- Best Game: Clash Royale
- Best Use Of Material Design: Robinhood – Free Stock Trading
- Best Use Of Google Play Games Services: Table Tennis Touch
- Best Early Adopter: World Around Me
- Best Go Global: Pokémon Shuffle Mobile
- Most Innovative: NYT VR – Virtual Reality
- Best Standout Indie: Alphabear
- Best Standout Startup: Hopper – Airfare Predictions
Have you tried any of the app listed above?