Honor 8 Pro with dual rear cameras reportedly launching in India in July
The Honor 8 Pro, which was unveiled this year in April, is going to be launched in India soon. According to some reports, the Honor 8 Pro will be launched in India sometime in July, however, no specific date for the India launch is available right now.
The Honor 8 Pro is powered by company’s homegrown Kirin 960 SoC which is laced with 6 GB RAM. It boots up to Android 7.0 Nougat and sports a 5.7-inch display which has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The Honor 8 Pro has 64 GB of internal storage, however, you can expand the storage up to 256 GB using a microSD card.
The biggest highlight of the Honor 8 Pro is the dual camera setup at its back which consists of a combination of 12 MP + 12 MP sensors. The cameras are accompanied by LED flash. It also has a fingerprint scanner at the back and you can also see the Honor moniker further down below. Coming back to the camera department, for selfies and video calls, you get an 8 MP camera on the front, and, keeping this entire package running is a large 4000 mAh battery.
Like we said, there’s no specific date regarding the launch of Honor 8 Pro in India and neither is there any information regarding its price, however, we are expecting it to be priced somewhere between ₹38,000 and ₹40,000. We will know more about the pricing and availability once Honor launches the 8 Pro in India.
Honor 8 Pro specifications:
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Kirin 960 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
- Operating System: EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.7-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Hybrid (Nano SIM + Nano SIM / Nano SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh