After launching the Honor 9X smartphone in the Indian market earlier this year, the company has now launched a lighter variant of the same in Finland, dubbed as Honor 9X Lite.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels which the company calls FullView display. Under the hood, it is powered by the company’s own Kirin 710 SoC, coupled with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
As for the cameras, the rear camera sensors are now placed on a rectangular module, which includes a 48 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor. On the front side, the device comes with a 16 MP snapper for taking selfies and video calling.
It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is running the older Android 9 Pie operating system out-of-the-box and is powered by a 3750 mAh battery.
The Honor 9X Lite comes in two color options — Black and Green. The phone is priced at 199 Euros, which is roughly ₹16,450. The phone will be up for pre-order from 30th April in Finland and the company is yet to share details about its availability in other markets.
Honor 9X Lite Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution
- CPU: Huawei Kirin 710 12nm processor
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB; expandable with microSD
- OS: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9
- Rear Camera: 48 MP primary camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP secondary camera having f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Colors: Black and Green
- Battery: 3750 mAh
Pricing and Availability
- Price: 199 Euros (~₹16,450)
- Availability: Pre-order in Finland from 30th April