There are several apps on your Mac that offer you a subscription-based service, the subscription is renewed automatically so that you can continue the service, but what if you want to cancel a subscription to an app or service? This can be easily done using your Mac. Many streaming services, music services as well as apps offer a free trial for new users to try out and renew automatically to become paid subscriptions after the trial period ends. Whether you want to prevent an App Store subscription from running beyond the trial period or you simply want to cancel a subscription you are currently paying for, then here’s a quick guide on it, take a look.
How to cancel a subscription to an app or service on your Mac [macOS Guide]
- Step 1: Launch the App Store app on your Mac.
- Step 2: Click on the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Step 3: Click View Information at the top of the window. If you are asked to sign in to your account, log in to continue.
- Step 4: On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Step 5: Click on Edit next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Step 6: Click on Cancel Subscription. If you cannot see Cancel Subscription, the subscription has already been canceled.
This is how you can cancel a subscription to an app or service on your Mac. If you like this guide and our content, you can check out more MacOS related stuff below.
- How to change Apple ID Country or Region on your Mac
- How to pin conversations in the Messages app on your Mac
- How to view battery percentage in the menu bar on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- How to use iMessage effects using a Mac
- How to force restart M1 MacBooks and Mac Mini [M1 Chip]
- How to merge multiple PDF documents in a single file on Mac
For more guides, take a look at here – Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad tutorials. To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure to follow us on our social media profiles.