HTC 10 to feature ‘World First, World Class’ cameras according to a new teaser
The HTC 10 has been a subject of several leaks and rumors and is also expected to be launched on April 19. HTC is also leaving no stone un-turned by teasing the device every now and then. The company has now teased world class cameras on the HTC 10 by sharing an image on its Twitter handle.
HTC tweeted “World First, World Class, Front and Back. You’ll see. #powerof10“. The image shared by HTC features two cameras, one is the front camera and the other is the rear camera. Also written in the image is Cameras to the power of 10. We don’t know what that means. 10 times better than its predecessor? You never know. Also, ‘World First, World Class’ would mean that both the front and rear cameras would sport features that are the first to make their way on a smartphone camera, making them better than the competition.
Talking about specifications, the HTC 10 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 820 SoC with 4 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. It will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and have 5.15-inch AMOLED display.
Rumored HTC 10 specifications:
- CPU: Snadpragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: HTC Sense 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.15-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 12.3 MP with dual-tone LED flash and laser auto-focus
- Front Camera: 5 MP Ultrapixel
- Internal Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Other: USB Type-C
HTC still hasn’t made any announcement regarding the launch date of the HTC 10 nor has it confirmed any of the specifications yet. We can only wait for the official unveiling of this phone.