Lava has announced that the Lava Z10 smartphone will now be available in 3 GB of RAM variant at ₹11,500. Two months back, Lava launched Z10 with 5-inch HD display and 2 GB RAM with the same price. We did a hands-on review of the 2 GB variant Lava Z10 a couple of months back. The new 3 GB RAM model is available to buy at Lava’s retail stores.
Lava Z10 comes with a 365-days screen replacement policy which ensures the mobile screen can be replaced within a span of 1-year. It also offers a 30-Day Replacement Policy where consumers can get their devices replaced with a new one in case of a hardware damage within a span of 30 days of purchase.
Lava Z10 has a 5-inch HD display with a 2.5D curved glass on the front. The display is covered with an oleophobic coating that resists any finger smudges. It is made of Series 5 metal back cover with premium chrome edges on the back and weighs just 148 grams.
Lava Z10 is equipped with an 8 MP rear camera with Big Pixel Sensor which captures 50 percent more light resulting in sharper and brighter images in low light. On the front, it comes with a 5 MP camera. Lava Z10 is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. On the battery side, it is backed up with a 2,650 mAh battery.
Lava Z10 Specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) with 2.5D curved glass, Oleophobic Coated
- Fingerprint Scanner: N/A
- Software: Star OS V3.3 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage, MicroSD up to 128 GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Main Camera: 8 MP f/2.0, single LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.2
- Cellular: 4G LTE, Dual Micro SIM (GSM + GSM), VoLTE-enabled
- Battery: 2,650 mAh (non-removable)
- Weight: 148 grams
- Colors: Gold
- Price: ₹11,500