Lenovo sent out press invites last week for the launch of K5 Note in India which is scheduled on August 1. While the Chinese variant of K5 Note carries 2 GB RAM, and, 3 GB RAM in some other countries, Lenovo is teasing 4 GB RAM in the K5 Note that will be launched in India next week.
Lenovo India’s Twitter handle has been teasing 4 GB of RAM in the K5 Note that will be launched in India. It also shared the above shown image by tweeting “What type of multitasker are you? Find out. Answer the question below with #KillerNote5 & win cool earphones“.
Apart from the change in amount of RAM, we don’t think there will be any other changes to the hardware. The K5 Note will indeed come with Helio P10 under the hood which will be paired with 4 GB RAM instead of 2/3 GB RAM.
Lenovo had first launched the K5 Note in China earlier this year with a price tag of CNY 1099 (around ₹11,000). However, with a bump of 2 GB RAM, expect a bump in price tag as well. Lenovo might sell it for around ₹11,000 to ₹12,000 in India.
Lenovo K5 Note specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB (4 GB expected in India)
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner and Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-Poly
All the speculations will come to an end when Lenovo launches the K5 Note in India next week. Would you like to buy the Lenovo K5 Note if it has 4 GB RAM? Also, what is the price tag you are expecting the K5 Note to come with? Do let us know what you think in the comments below.
Check out the video below teasing 4 GB RAM on the K5 Note.