The Z2 Plus comes with Snapdragon 820 SoC under the hood which is paired with 3/4 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The Z2 Plus is also the cheapest Snapdragon 820 powered smartphone in India right now which is followed by Xiaomi Mi 5.
The 3 GB RAM variant of the Z2 Plus comes with 32 GB of internal storage whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB of internal storage. The device sports a 5-inch Full-HD LTPS display which is backed by a 3500 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP PDAF with LED flash, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64 GB
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi
- Other: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, White
- Battery: 3500 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
There are various launch day offers on Amazon, all of which can be found here. If you buy the Z2 Plus from Amazon’s app, you stand a chance to get 100% cashback on your purchase. The 3 GB RAM variant of the Z2 Plus is priced at ₹17,999 whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with a price tag of ₹19,999.
So, are you buying the Lenovo Z2 Plus?