As promised, Motorola has announced its new mid-range smartphone in the Indian market — Motorola One Fusion+. It comes with a plastic body and has a glossy finish with curved edges.
It features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform. It is coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The camera department has a quad-camera setup on the back that consists of a 64 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. On the front, it has a 16 MP snapper for taking selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options on the device include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, and USB Type-C port. The device runs Android 10 OS and is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging support.
The Motorola One Fusion+ is available in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colors for a price of Rs 16,999. It will be available for purchase in India from 24th June through the online marketplace Flipkart.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ Total Vision display with 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB; expandable up to 1 TB
- OS: Android 10
- Rear Camera: 64 MP primary sensor + 8 MP ultra-wide sensor + 5 MP macro sensor + 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Others: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, and USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- Price: Rs 16,999
- Availability: From 24th June
The company had recently launched the Motorola Moto G Fast and Moto E budget smartphones in the United States. The launch comes just months after the company unveiled its Motorola Edge and Edge+ flagship smartphones.