Nokia 3.1 Plus may soon receive Android Pie update
The Nokia 3.1 Plus has been spotted running Android 9.0 Pie on popular benchmarking site Geekbench, and, there actually are multiple Geekbench listings of Nokia 3.1 Plus with Android Pie which indicate that the smartphone will soon receive the Android Pie update.
For those unaware, the Nokia 3.1 Plus was launched last year in October with Android 8.1 Oreo. The Nokia 3.1 Plus is an Android One smartphone which means it runs stock version of Android and comes with the promise of two years of Android version updates and three years of security updates.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P22 SoC which is paired with 2 or 3 GB RAM. The 2 GB RAM variant comes with 16 GB of storage whereas the 3 GB RAM variant comes with 32 GB of storage. However, HMD only launched the 3 GB RAM variant in India with a price tag of ₹11,499. The smartphone got a price cut in India last week though and is now priced at ₹9999.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specifications
- CPU: Helio P22 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR3
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (f/2.0) + 5 MP (f/2.4) with Live Bokeh and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 400 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, VoWiFi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Blue, Baltic
- Battery: 3500 mAh
Nokia 3.1 Plus Price in India and Availability
- Price: ₹9999
- Availability: Available for purchase through Nokia India’s website as well as through offline retail stores across the country