Nokia 6 gets price cut in India, here’s how much it costs now
HMD Global – the official licensee for Nokia brand of phones – launched the Nokia 6 smartphone in India last June along with Nokia 3 and Nokia 5. The Nokia 6 initially came with 3 GB of RAM, but last month, HMD Global also launched a 4 GB RAM variant of this smartphone. The former was launched with a price tag of ₹14,999 whereas the latter was sold for ₹16,999. Well, after more than six months from its launch, the Nokia 6 3 GB RAM variant has received a price cut in India.
The Nokia 6 3 GB RAM variant has received a price cut of ₹1500 in India, and hence, it’s currently available for purchase at a price of ₹13,499. If you are interested in Nokia 6 3 GB RAM variant, you can head over to Amazon India to buy it. However, if you want the 4 GB RAM variant, you will have to head over to Flipkart.
Having said that, the Nokia 6 3 GB RAM variant comes with 32 GB of internal storage whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB internal storage. But, apart from these differences, both the 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants of Nokia 6 have the exact same specifications. Both are powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC and have sport a 5.5-inch display. Moreover, the Nokia 6 has also received the Android 8.0 Oreo update which means you get some new features to tinker with like Picture-in-Picture Mode, Notification Snoozing, and more.
Nokia 6 Specifications
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 3 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slot (Nano SIM + Nano SIM / Nano SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3000 mAh
So, are you buying the Nokia 6? If not, which other smartphone would you prefer buying for the same price?